Since my dad was a fisherman, we ate a lot of fish like sardines, mackerel, calamari or octopus – even for breakfast. You might think I’d be tired of seafood but nope. I love seafood! Whenever I go to a seafood restaurant, I can’t decide between shrimp or scallops. So here’s an innovative seafood menu that highlights all my favorites – lobster, shrimp, crab, scallops, smoked salmon and caviar. Check out the 1-minute video to see the plating of each dish.
- Steakhouse Bruschetta
- Asian Chicken, Pineapple & Bell Pepper Skewers with Plum-BBQ Sauce
- Smoked Salmon with Jumbo Sea Scallop & Caviar
- Lobster Tail Stuffed with Shrimp & Crab
- Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Fresh Thyme
- Mixed Berries with Mascarpone – Limóncello Cream